Self Diagnostics Home Allergy Tests and Kits
How Can a Home Allergy Test Help Me?
- Allergy involves an exaggerated response of the immune system, often to common substances such as foods or pollen.
- The immune system is a complex system that normally defends the body against foreign invaders, such as bacteria and viruses, while also surveying for conditions such as cancer and autoimmunity.
- Allergens are substances that are foreign to the body and that cause an allergic reaction.
- IgE is the allergic antibody.
- Although many individuals outgrow allergies over time, allergies can also develop at any age, including during adulthood.
- While the environment plays a role in the development of allergy, there is a greater risk of developing allergic conditions if a person has a family history of allergy, especially in parents or siblings.
Test Yourself at Home For Allergies in 30 minutes or Less
Many 'allergy-like' symptoms arise from non-allergy related causes (e.g. from a food intolerance rather than a genuine food allergy). Imutest Allergy test can help confirm whether your symptoms are caused by a genuine allergic reaction.
Imutest Allergy test is a clinically proven allergy blood test, just like those used in hospital laboratories, which detects IgE in the blood; it has been demonstrated to be as accurate as similar laboratory allergy tests. We have made this allergy screening test easy and safe to use at home - see How It Works. Your allergy test result will be available in 30 minutes or less.
If your Allergy test result is positive, information provided with the kit will help you find out which of the most common allergies could be triggering your allergy symptoms. If you wish, the specific allergy trigger may then be confirmed with one of our Imutest specific allergy tests. Hay fever (grass pollen): Cat : Dust Mite : Milk : Egg.
Allergy tests are not suitable for children under 6 years old due to the fact that their immune systems are immature and levels of total IgE may be different to those of older children and adults.
If you do discover what you are sensitive to, you can confidently seek medical advice and/or take appropriate action to reduce or possibly eliminate your symptoms.
You can use the Allergy test at any time of the year and your result is not affected by medication.
- Quick and simple home allergy test kit
- Accurate as a doctor's allergy test
- No need to send away to a laboratory
- Test result in 30 minutes or less
Try One of Our Allergy Home Test Kits Today
Easy to use and fast allergy tests and kits that enable you to perform reliable and initial diagnostics of your health. Like thermometers for measuring body temperature, these tests are your daily companions in identifying early possible complications. The tests can also aid your doctor to prescribe the precise treatment.